Monday, June 7, 2010

It's only Rock and Roll

Hey Blogsphere! A quick note to share my San Diego Rock and Roll Marathon results. I am still on vacation, so I will post the nitty gritty/highs and lows in a few days, but I didn't want to leave you in suspense.

Time:  4:52:00
Place Overall: 5372/10625
Place Sex: 3191/5120 - At least I wasn't the slowest mule out there

Splits:
5k: 30.27
10k: 59.56
1/2: 2:12:43

Things kind of fell apart after that, damn it, I finished! Photos, commentary, analysis and other gory details to follow. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! The last 1/2 is tough for anyone, so don't beat yourself up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it got pretty hot. Can't wait for the gory details. Do they involve lots of porta potty stops? You know I love that. Congrats again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still waiting on your race report. What? Do you have a job and a family and a life or something?

    ReplyDelete