Friday, February 19, 2010

Because Hal Higdon said so.....

I am 2 weeks and 4+ days into my Intermediate I training schedule, graciously provided by http://www.halhigdon.com/marathon/inter1.html Did you notice what today said? Oh YEA, Baby……day of rest! And given the 3 inches of snow last night and it’s Friday, I am calling Snow Day! Sorry campus of Colorado State University, you don’t get the pleasure of my company today. Yes, I will spend my time wisely and get some pending projects done. My darling Treadmill, I know we haven’t spent any time together this winter. If Mother Nature so dictates, I may see you this weekend, but I can’t make any promises. Only if it looks like this tomorrow will I come and visit:


The coffee pot is full. One of the greatest sportsmen of my generation is about show some humility and then I think I’m gonna watch this:



More dashing bold adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment